Friday, March 27, 2020

Precision Cutting

Precision Cutting

    Creative problems require creative solutions, I've been trying to cut this video down to the right size and have only gotten to 2:20. That was until I thought of something that could cut down the video enough. 

    I was having a conversation when I noticed the empty air between us talking. After I realized that, I looked back at conversations in the video. I noticed the amount of empty air in the conversations within the video. I knew I couldn't erase the empty air outright or wouldn't seem like a conversation and the pacing would be off. Instead I cut it out and manipulated the time between lines so it would be shorter. After doing this to a couple of the conversations, I was able to cut down the video to the actual time. Now all that is left is to fine tune the sound and little edits on the video.

These few blog postings couldn't in a million years represent accurately the effort that goes into editing this video. I've spent hours upon hours editing this. If it wasn't for being in quarantine, I would actually be in a crunch for time. So at least there's a bright side to being stuck at home for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE