Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Final polish


Final polish


    All of the main parts of the video have been finished and it is within the required time. All that's left to do now is go over the video and fix the little things. Some of these things include timing of the video, but in general I have found that most of the problems in the video that need little adjustments are sound related.

    Some of these problems are with the music and some with the video. Some of the recordings had background audio that I don't want so I have to find where these parts are and mute the video when these problems arise. With the music, it's small adjustments to the audio and when it increases or decreases. I've tried to have the audio increase when there is no important audio and decrease during dialogue. Going over the video is just gonna let me decide if the volume needs to be higher or lower. Apart from these small issues the video is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE