Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Frustration Ensues


Frustration Ensues

    As I was editing, trying to cut down the whole project to fit into the time requirements, I ran into problems with the program. I was simply trying to add a cross fade between two clips, and for reasons unknown to me, I couldn't do it. Up to now I haven't been having any problems with the program, in fact it has been pretty great. 

    This cross fade is actually a VERY important part of the video, and without it I think it ruins the video. I might be over reacting but up to now the video has been great and a quick cut would ruin it. I decided to work on other parts of the video that still need work and return to this problem when its all I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE