Monday, March 30, 2020

Better Than I Thought I Was


Better Than I Thought I Was


    After worrying so much about my video being too long, I ended up with 2:08. I was able to do this by cutting out specific parts of the video which I talked about in my past post.

    I was able to add to parts I was forced to get rid of before. I was legitimately very happy to add to the video again. This project has been my kid for so long and getting rid of parts felt like getting rid of what makes the project mine. I think I've been working on this for to long and I'm getting too attached to a video. But being able to add the parts to the video back felt like the project was perfect for the first time since i started hacking at the video like a butcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE