Monday, March 23, 2020

Music of My Own

Music of My Own

    For the music, we decided to use to types of songs. I start the video off with loud rock music, the goal of this is to throw the audience into a high energy situation. In the movie this is after our character is laid off and is furious. This high energy puts the audience into the characters point of view quickly.
    
    For second song, it is a more calm song that also shows what our character is feeling. It shifts from a aggressive to a somber tone, which I think is representative of realistic emotional change. We had hoped a popular artist would give us permission to use on of his songs, but since that didn't happen we have to use copyright free music. Although it isn't what we had hoped it worked out.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE