Friday, March 20, 2020

How The Tables Have Turned

How The Tables Have Turned

    I was not expecting to be in the situation that I'm in. I posted the clips we had taken on Sunday into WeVideo and organized it into the correct order and when I reviewed it, I was 30 seconds over the limit. The absolute maximum for the video was 2:10, I had the video at 2:40. Although I'm not in the situation I was worried about this isn't ideal.

    I would argue that having to shorten a video is about as hard as it is to lengthen it. I'm gonna have to decide what parts of the video are worth getting rid of and what parts need to stay. I have no idea as to how I'm going to do this as I believe everything I have is necessary, but I'm going to have to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE