Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Getting Nervous



Getting Nervous

    I'm beginning to get nervous that we don't have everything we need. Even though we did everything we had planned and it came out great, as somebody who has filmed video project for years, I fear we didn't get everything we needed. 


    
Quarantine can have long-lasting psychological impacts: lessons ...Normally I wouldn't be this nervous but the problem is that a pandemic is beginning to affect our country. My family specifically isn't very open to the idea of me being outside of my house. Because of this, if we don't have something for our project, there isn't anything I can do about that.

 Now comes the part that I fear more than catching Corona, editing. Everything up to now has been the easy part. I'm going to be a perfectionist, fixing things by the frame, and this is gonna take forever. The irresponsible part of me wants to procrastinate but I know this is gonna be so much work that I can't do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE