Friday, February 28, 2020

Mind Map

                         Organizing The Ideas

    If I want to have a very organized production, which I do, something that was recommended to me is to use a mind map. With this mind map, me and my group are able to plot out everything we need to have to have a fuller production.We decided to use a program named Mural, which is a very good program which you can create a mind map.


    We divided our video into eight basic groups that have to come together to make our video be as good as possible. Our basic groups are
-Props
-shots/editing
-costume design
-title/credits
-location
-plot
-music

    We have made this map by creating each basic group and going into detail about what we will need for them. An example of this is our location. First we made a branch labeled location, added a list of requirement of what the location should look like, and then posted pictures of locations similar to what we would like to film in. 

    As we keep gathering research on the project, we will add to this graph and get into detail of what we will look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE