Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group Discussion

Five Heads are Better Than One

    This week I gathered with some other people making a project to discuss any problems we've had in our individual openings. After discussing with other people what they could improve in their own openings, I presented them with my project and asked them for feedback on any material since I hadn't had any real problems with the project.

    There were only a few things that the other group members mentioned to me. First they were concerned that the duration of the video wouldn't be long enough. Second, they were curious as to how we would get our props.

   I made sure that the opening would be long enough by going back over the outline and planning out how long it will be. As for the props, my group and I are going to be discussing the different props we need to get for filming and how we're going to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE