Sunday, April 12, 2020

Project Reflection


Project Reflection

    It's been a long and winding road, mostly full of good things. Doing this project has forced me to change the way that I work. I have found that I often neglect my work and leave everything for the last minute.

    Our project hasn't evolved too much apart from the central idea early into the project. Our project has revolved around our initial planning, we stuck to the plan that was made and didn't veer off track. Looking back now it seems simple, a simple idea and a simple message, but the thought and effort put into it shines through.

    Doing this project shows me how much effort must go into creating an entire movie. Making a two minute video took me months to make, most of which was planning. I never thought I would be debating over two nearly identical fonts. The fact that we spent an hour on the font alone should be representative of how much effort went into the whole project.

I think all in all my video was able to do everything we wanted it to. Representation and target audience were taken into consideration. Along with that we were able to create a movie introduction that shows a story we wanted to tell. And that at the end of the day is what movies are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

CCR Here is my CCR https://youtu.be/YHRp3YkXHTE